The Wisconsin Titan 100 program will recognize the area’s most accomplished business leaders in their industry using criteria that includes demonstrating exceptional leadership, vision, and passion.
This year’s honorees will be published in a limited-edition Titan 100 book and profiled online. They will be honored at the awards ceremony to be held January 2024.
2024 Wisconsin Titan 100 Annual Awards Celebration
Date - Thursday, January 18, 2024 (attendance and purchase of ticket is required)
Location: Fiserv Forum | 1111 Vel R. Phillips Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53203
Featuring open bar, food stations, and heavy hors d’oeuvres
Nominees must live and work in Wisconsin. Titan 100 awards ceremony and events will be held in Milwaukee.
Who can apply:
• Nominees MUST live and work in Wisconsin.
• Businesses must be founded before 2021 and generate a minimum of 1m in revenue annually.
• Must hold a C-level title defined as the top executive title for their role in their company. I.E. CEO, President, Founder, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Executive Vice President, etc.
• Applicants must demonstrate specific, tangible contributions to the growth of their companies through high-level leadership and influence in their field.
• Self-nominations are accepted.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Titan 100