The Wisconsin Titan 100 program will recognize the area’s most accomplished business leaders in their industry using criteria that includes demonstrating exceptional leadership, vision, and passion.
This year’s honorees will be published in a limited-edition Titan 100 book and profiled online. They will be honored at the awards ceremony to be held January 2023.
2023 Wisconsin Titan 100 Annual Awards Celebration
Thursday, January 12th, 2023 (attendance and purchase of ticket is required)
Location: Fiserv Forum | 1111 Vel R. Phillips Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53203
Featuring open bar, food stations, and heavy hors d’oeuvres
Market: Including but not limited to Kenosha, Racine, Walworth, Rock, Dane, Jefferson, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington, Dodge counties
Who can apply:
• Nominees MUST live and work in the selected market.
• Businesses must be founded before 2020.
• Must hold a C-level title defined as the top executive title for their role in their company. I.E. CEO, President, Founder, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Executive Vice President, etc.
• Applicants must demonstrate specific, tangible contributions to the growth of their companies through high-level leadership and influence in their field.
• Self-nominations are accepted.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Senior Program Manager