The St. Louis Titan 100 program will recognize the area’s most accomplished business leaders in their industry using criteria that includes demonstrating exceptional leadership, vision and passion.
This year’s honorees will be published in a limited-edition Titan 100 book and profiled online. They will be honored at an awards ceremony to be held in April 2024 in which an advanced ticket purchase is required by all event attendees.
NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED
Nomination deadline December 1st, 2023
St. Louis Eligibility
Market: City of St. Louis; Including but not limited to Missouri Counties of Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, St. Charles, St. Louis, and Warren; Illinois Metro East
Who can apply:
• Nominees MUST live and work in the selected market.
• Businesses must be founded before 2021.
• Businesses must generate at a minimum $1M in annual revenues.
• Must hold a C-level title defined as the top executive title for their role in their company. I.E. CEO, President, Founder, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Executive Vice President, etc.
• Applicants must demonstrate specific, tangible contributions to the growth of their companies through high-level leadership and influence in their field.
Self-nominations are accepted and encouraged.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Program Manager
Titan 100 Honoree
2024 St. Louis Titan 100
Buttons active when nominations are open